I regret my dinner choices last night…my stomach does not feel super great. It’s only been 4 days, but my food choices for the past 4 days has made my stomach feel so much better and less bloated.
The bad part is I only have a little over one more week of this then I’m off to Japan…that’s got to be the worst place to visit when you’re looking to do low-carb…but I’ll do my best, within reason, after all, I will be on vacation.
And in case any is curious about my water intake, I am drinking 80 ounces of water a day.
If you ever do my workouts, HIIT’s are brutal, but also wonderful…it’s either…suffer longer…or suffer more in a short time span.
- Meal 1 – 2 fried eggs, 2 slices of bacon
- Meal 2 – Salad with basil-garlic dressing and toasted chickpeas
- Meal 3 – 1/2 baked avocado with egg and bacon
- Meal 4 – Stuffed meatballs with sauteed onion and roasted broccoli
- Meal 5 – Chocolate tofu pudding
- Macro/Calories Summary:
- Carbs – 6%
- Fat – 73%
- Protein – 21&
- Calories – 1200, such low calorie, but I’m so full
- 45-minutes Yoga
- 20-minutes Elliptical (HIIT, 5-minute warm-up, 30-seconds hard, 60-seconds medium, 5-minute cool-down)
- 50 crunches
- 20 sit-ups